Praised for a perfect fit on the heel. The lacets ensure the booties stay on tiny babyfeet.
Because of the moving of the feet of the baby, pilling will occur the first times when wearing. This pilling stops after wearing several times.
Merinowool doesn't itch and is antibacterial and therefor perfect for kids with eczema or sensitive skin
- It's not necessary to wash merinowool frequently. This fiber is selfcleaning.
- It's perfect to just air outside.
- Otherwise wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of 30°
- Use a wool detergent to wash
- Machinewash only on a special wool program 30°,low speed, at one's own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.